It’s crazy how time seems to fly by the older we get. I remember in high school, life seemed to just crawl as I wished for the school year to end. And now, as I sit here as a 25 year old lady, life just passes me by when all I want is for it to slow down immensely.
As I reflect back on this past year, I’m actually very surprised at all of the things that happened, especially travel-wise. Thinking back to five years ago when I rarely stepped out of my apartment, it’s been such a refreshing change to be on the polar opposite of the spectrum.
This year, I was able to add two more states (Minnesota and New Mexico) to my United States list, have a girls-only trip to the East Coast, spend such a meaningful and splendid weekend with my mom and brother in New York, meet a whole bunch of Joseph’s amazing family members in Minnesota, listen to the beautiful voice of Celine Dion in Las Vegas for his 30th birthday, get up close and personal in the pit with Anna while rocking out to Imagine Dragon, and the best memory of all – have a state-wide road trip with him in New Mexico where he also proposed!
Some of my favorite posts from the past year:
- Getting proposed to in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- The fun side of Minnesota
- Basking in Washington, D.C.’s Cherry Blossom Wonderland
- Eating the famed New York Cronut
- Studying at the Library of Congress
- Belated Birthday Weekend at Monterey Bay
- Exploring Disneyland with an Official Tour Guide
- Daytripping to Santa Barbara
With such an eventful year, I can only imagine what 2016 will look like!
What was your favorite memory of this past year?